Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Do I need the full version of VoiceAttack to properly use ANNA? I tried importing some commands but none of 'em work properly even though she acknowledges my commands.
The trial "version" of VoiceAttack only restricts the use of profile creation/import/export, and the total command count(20). All other features are identical.

Maybe there were too many dependencies I was missing by cherry-picking commands?
That is very likely.
Most profiles are designed with the full version of VoiceAttack in mind, so they'll assume all commands would be available.

There may also be a command that is support to run when the profile starts to set up some variables, which would be essential for a fully working profile.
General Discussion / Re: Voice Attack for Emotes in Star Citizen?
« Last post by Gary on Today at 06:35:14 am »
I do something similar with World of Warcraft actions.  There is one command for each action (emote) that puts the text of the action into the clipboard and then calls a command to paste the clipboard value:

The 'salute' command:

Set Windows clipboard to '/salute'
Execute command, 'paste clipboard'

'paste clipboard' command:

Press and release Enter key
Pause 0.08 seconds
Press and release Left Ctrl+V keys
Pause 0.01 seconds
Press and release Enter key

Yes.  Just edit a profile > profile options > Execute a command each time this profile is loaded.  Choose the command that contains your initialization.
all is in the tittle:
Can i launch a script to initialize Vars automaticaly when profile is loaded ?
General Discussion / Voice Attack for Emotes in Star Citizen?
« Last post by Spacep0d on Today at 04:29:38 am »
Howdy!

So, I set up some emotes as more complex hotkeys, and VA is really nice for triggering and otherwise complex hotkey (especially as it pertains to simply memorizing everything).

I have CTRL + SHIFT + S set to 'salute', and it's nice that there are different salutes that Star Citizen will cycle between. Same for cheer, wave, etc.

It's also nice that I can trigger these commands even in freelook mode, so I can actually see avatar emoting without having to be in 1st-person view for the command line (though I could use hotkeys I suppose).

I tried setting up Windows clipboard and paste function, but Star Citizen doesn't honor a pasted emote as it would if it's typed in, oddly.

Has anyone here done anything fancy with VA and emotes?
How Do I? / Re: Change Speech Recognition Profile
« Last post by Technical Ben on Today at 03:51:37 am »
I assume Windows has a separate trained Recognition profile for each Windows User login? So for multiple users, they could log in again. Can the OP, Exergist, use that option as a current work around?
How Do I? / Re: Operate on windows via windowclass
« Last post by Technical Ben on Today at 03:46:14 am »
If it helps others, there is a plugin for Spotify. So I guess most options for programs like this need either the program to support Voice Attack style focus (global keycommands, or searchable processes, unlike Chrome  >:( ) or to have plugins.

http://toastify.codeplex.com/ for the plugin. Get it quick, as codeplex is shutting down. :(
Hi there,

Do I need the full version of VoiceAttack to properly use ANNA? I tried importing some commands but none of 'em work properly even though she acknowledges my commands.

I was able to set up some brand new commands to test functionality in Star Citizen; Show scores (works in free flight) and landing mode on. So, I know for sure I want to buy the program. But, can someone clarify the ANNA question? Maybe there were too many dependencies I was missing by cherry-picking commands?

Thanks much!

Spacep0d

i have resolved the problem to get token in prefixed, by setting directly vars whith défault spoken command, but
is there any solution to execute a prefixed/suffixed command ?

I think doing direct call of prefixed command is very important because of keeping computer ressources, know what calling sub function cause in memory and processor impact ( stacking overflow could come quickly when a powerfull game is running side off voice attack , and i dont speack about memory amount used when freezing process and awaitting execution of subfunctions). I prefer do not using it if i can.

i could use serialized full function and execute them into suffixed command, but it was very ugly and dirty...

please GARY, implement/correct it ( or explain to me that i should do), i think it is important to optimize your scripts command.

and you May add a special token {LASTPREFIXEDSPOKENCMD} that was containing last prefixed spoken command usable in prefixed commands, say commands, and var translation TXT, executing it at last.

thanks in advance.
General Discussion / Re: Oculus Rift
« Last post by Pfeil on July 23, 2017, 07:22:14 pm »
You don't have to delete the old speech profile, as it'll still work with the old headset, however I'm not sure whether switching to a recording device also switches to a speech engine profile associated with it. You may need to do so manually.

If you use the profile for one microphone with the other hardware, recognition will likely be very poor.

To switch devices on the fly, you can set up a command for that using the "Change Audio Devices" action found under Other > Windows, so you can use both.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10