Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
How Do I? / Voice Attack read joysticks analog sticks?
« Last post by Learwolf on Today at 11:35:41 am »
Voice Attack doesnt seem to recognize my joysticks analog sticks or L2/R2 triggers. Is this normal or am I missing something?
How Do I? / VA + FFXIV ACT integration possible?
« Last post by Learwolf on Today at 02:07:25 am »
Howdy all.

I'm not sure if anyone here has played FFXIV (and for that matter, even used the external third party program known as ACT/Advance Combat Tracker) but I was trying to rack my brain to see if I could figure out a way to make the two applications (VA & ACT) talk to each other. Mainly, exchange/synchronize variables between them both.

If anyone would be interested in looking into some stuff related with me, it'd be greatly appreciated!

It seems both programs can use C# scripts, so I'm assuming that would be the best way to tackle the solution. I guess my real question is, how would I go about scripting in C# for VA to look at ACT's variables and mimic them within VA?
Feature Requests / Re: Voice Processing
« Last post by mikelimtw on September 24, 2017, 10:02:47 pm »
I'm not looking for anything fancy. Just a single slider to do processing like the EDDI plugin for VA would do. Here's hoping you may eventually get around to implementing this. Thanks for all your work and support on VoiceAttack.
Issues / SessionState Not updating.
« Last post by digital on September 24, 2017, 06:38:55 pm »
I am developing a plugin to manage the panels in elite and make it easier to script for.  ATM I am saving the data via the SetInt and GetInt system.  I am trying to refactor to use the SessionState.  When I set
Code: [Select]
vaProxy.SessionState["CurrentPanel"] = Something it sorta works.  When I log the CurrentPanel from the Session WHILE STILL IN THE SAME INVOKE it will log correctly.  the next time something is invoked it has been reset to the default. here is the git hub link (written in C#):https://github.com/JCBurnside/EliteDangerousPanelTracker
Issues / Re: VA crashes/disabling mouse/keyboard/voice recognition at random
« Last post by S1lver on September 24, 2017, 09:36:18 am »
Thanks. Sent to support.
Issues / Re: VA crashes/disabling mouse/keyboard/voice recognition at random
« Last post by Gary on September 24, 2017, 07:08:45 am »
Can you do me a favor and take a look in your VoiceAttack installation folder and see if you can locate a VoiceAttackFault.txt file.  That can usually contain most unhandled exceptions.  If you locate it, you can post the text of it here or send to over to me at support@voiceattack.com.   If not, you'll want to look in your Windows event viewer to see if there's something indicated in there.  Hope that helps!
Issues / VA crashes/disabling mouse/keyboard/voice recognition at random
« Last post by S1lver on September 24, 2017, 04:14:05 am »
Recently I have experienced a massive issue with voice attack.

While playing Quake Champions voice attack stops being responsive at random while the icon is still visible in the taskbar (diapedesis while clicked), it crashes without warnings or reports, stops reacting on shortcuts sometimes separately for mouse shortcuts and keyboard shortcuts. Disabling/enabling shortcuts doesn't help. All of this is happening at random times during playing the game and not usually reproduced in any other sort of game.

Right after I restart VA and shortcuts still not working so I have to restart VA multiple times to check if all keyboard/mouse/voice actions are working.

Is there a crash log or something?
Profile Uploads / Re: Elite Dangerous VA Profile
« Last post by bronney on September 23, 2017, 07:47:13 pm »
Ishmair ma man!  I updated the Comms Panel to 2.3.11, 6 tabs instead of 5.  Attached are commands affected without dependencies so it shouldn't screw up anything people tweaked.

Tested :)

Thanks again for a great profile I've been using it since I first got VA.  :D
Issues / Re: [v1.6.7] Command-scoped variables don't propagate "Not Set" back the call chain
« Last post by Gary on September 23, 2017, 02:04:44 pm »
Glad to see you've got a workaround for v1.6.7.  I think I've gotten everything buttoned back up, but it's not for v1.6.7.

I put a build out in the, 'unofficial' bin (http://www.voiceattack.com/unofficial), but you will need to get the current beta installed first before using it (http://www.voiceattack.com/download).
General Discussion / Re: ED Custom Profile Help
« Last post by Gangrel on September 23, 2017, 01:25:53 am »
Unfortunately, this isn't possible to do in Elite Dangerous because the game itself doesn't make that information available to us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10