Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Issues / Re: [v1.6.6.1] DirectSound adds a noise at the end of playback
« Last post by Frici on Today at 05:18:31 pm »
Awesome.  Thanks for the feedback, guys.  I was able to try this out on some other Windows 10 machines with good results, so I think this is the way it's going to go.

Thanks for the heads-up on the random sounds.  I'll take a look at it.

Goodie. At least one more issue has been thwarted and new feature successfully implemented.
Just to be sure I'll check with Frici to test it as well and confirm that "Integrated Audio" is working on his system too.
This has been fixed and will be in the next beta.  Thanks for catching that!

Indeed this is working wonders on my end as well.
Glad to finally have it fixed properly :D
nope am not using any plugins , now i will switch to media player components and see how it goes :)
Hi, axon...

Are you running any plugins?  The latest entry in that file is months old :(

Also, have you tried switching back to Windows Media components to see if that changes anything?
Greetings sir , thank you very much for the prompt responce :) am now emailing you the [VoiceAttack.txt] file :)

My settings for push to listen  is [pause] key , just hold it down say command then let go :).

Nope am yet to test it out on the full release :) , the reason i switched to the beta release is so i could build a voice activated sound board of which with the new audio setup of voice attack i can instruct voice attack to send the audio to one of my virtual audio cables which get mixed with the microphone then gets set as a microphone on discord :).

"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will"
Unkown
Hi, there.

Very strange indeed.  Is it possible for you to check in the VoiceAttack installation folder and see if a VoiceAttackFault.txt file exists, and if it does, will you send it over to support@voiceattack.com?

Have you tried the full release to see if the problem exists there?  Also, what are your settings for, 'push to listen'?
this issue has been happening with the 2 betas, i tried deleting my voice recognition profile and starting again with a new one it didn't , the issue is still happening. i push the VA listen to me or a macro for VA and it just closes its self :(

[[ critical ]]
Issues / Re: [v1.6.6.7] "Stop a Process by Name" action doesn't accept tokens
« Last post by axonMagnus on June 26, 2017, 01:19:53 pm »
thank you sir ,  you are the best :D
Issues / Re: [v1.6.6.1] DirectSound adds a noise at the end of playback
« Last post by Gary on June 25, 2017, 07:00:05 pm »
This has been fixed and will be in the next beta.  Thanks for catching that!
How Do I? / Re: Docking macro in Elite Dangerous
« Last post by Antrys on June 25, 2017, 06:51:33 pm »
You're holding the keys down too long.
In that screen ED has a function that holding the key down scrolls through the list.

So, for instance, if you didn't know what was currently selected you could hold your "up key" for two seconds and it would jump to the top of the list.  Change your key-downs to no longer than .2 seconds, and use only pauses for timing.
Issues / Re: BSOD when enabling plugins, Windows 10
« Last post by Gary on June 25, 2017, 03:44:04 pm »
I would consider contacting the author of the plugin to see what could be done about it, or you can wait for one of their guys to come through here (they often do).  In the meantime, if you can come up with any crash logs or information from your blue screen, they would find that most helpful in trying to resolve your issue.  Also in the meantime, I would run a system file scan to see if there is something borked up that can be easily identified:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system-files
It doesn't hurt to run that from time to time anyway.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10